Welcome to the Official Charles F. Haanel Web Site!
Within the pages of this web site you will find everything that is currently known about the man who is now known as the “Father of Personal Development,” Charles F. Haanel.
Most well-known as the author of the personal development classic The Master Key System, in his time Mr. Haanel wrote no less than five books, owned thriving businesses, and left a lasting impression that would be felt for many generations after his death.
He was a visionary, a philosopher, and a leader.
Reading the pages in this web site you will discover many things.
- A complete and in-depth biography of Charles F. Haanel.
- A thoroughly researched history of the Haanel family.
- The full list of every book Haanel wrote.
- How The Master Key System came to be.
- The myths and rumors about Haanel and their veracity.
- Never-before-seen images from Haanel’s life and work.
- An analysis of Haanel’s influences.
As you read these pages, you find the answers to some interesting questions that we discovered in our research.
- Did Haanel really try to keep his most famous work The Master Key System secret?
- What did a US Congressional Committee have to say about Haanel?
- Did he write any other books?
- What was the nature of his various businesses?
You’ll discover much more as you learn about this fascinating man and his interesting life.
I first discovered Charles F. Haanel around 1997 when I found a copy of The Master Key System. It literally changed my life.
Around 2006 I began corresponding with a fellow named Charles W. Evans-Gunther. He became as fascinated with Mr. Haanel as I was and he availed himself to researching the man as much as humanly possible. Much of what you will find on this web site are the fruits of Mr. Evans-Gunther’s labors. Thank you, sir, for your hard work, your fortitude, your resilience, and your patience.
Whether you are a fan of Charles F. Haanel, a reader of his books, or someone who is interested in history, I am highly confident that you will find more information than you can imbibe in just one sitting.
Please, add this site to your bookmarks, share it with your friends, subscribe so that you receive updates about our latest discoveries, and, most of all, enjoy yourself.
Please let me know if I can be of service to you. Thank you and all the best.
Anthony R. Michalski
Publisher & Curator of the Official Charles F. Haanel Web Site
November 27, 2010